Email Templates Attachments useful when you have fixed attachments in template. for ex brochure pdf or portfolio files, you want to send in quotation for all quotations. normally you need to do this procedure everytime. you need to attached files everytime. it's a time wasting job when you know some files always need to attached. you need to attached brochure file in send by email popup manually. our module will solve your issue by adding that attachment to email template once than it will take attachment from email template and add automatically to popup. Email Templates Attachments Useful to auto add attachments of odoo record in send by email popup. Currently in odoo, if you want to send attachments in email you need to manually select all attachments in compose mail popup. If you are usings odoo attachments module than this is wasting of time to download attachments and add in compose email. Our module will solve your problem, by using this module you will get all attachments auto add in email compose popup, you can easily remove attachment or send all on one click without wasting time in downloadings and uploading again that attachment. This feature will be applicable in any of compose email(send by email) button in odoo.
- 1) Add attachment from email template to mail compose auto.
- 2) Time saving if you are deal with recurring attachments in record like brochure, portfolio, etc
- 3) Available for all email compose in odoo.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module pls download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see folder named ‘sh_email_tmpl_attachment’
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_email_tmpl_attachment’
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.