Nowadays, many companies have multiple branches so managing daily attendance is a little time-consuming task, currently, in odoo, there is no kind of facility for importing attendance from CSV or Excel sheet. This module will help to import attendance from CSV/Excel sheet, also you can import attendance based on employee id or employee badge. You can import custom fields from CSV or Excel.
- 1) Easy to import custom fields.
- 2) Easy to import custom fields from CSV or Excel.
- 3) Easy to import Text, Integer, Float, Character, Boolean, Selection, Many2one, Many2many custom fields.
- 1) User Setting: Just tick right 'Import Attendance'.
- 2) Easy to import attendance from CSV files.
- 3) Easy to import attendance from Excel sheet.
- 4) Import attendance based on Employee ID.
- 5) Import attendance based on Employee Badge.
- 6) Easy to download the exact formate of CSV or Excel files.
- 7) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
- 8) This module saves your important time.
- 9) It reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_import_attendance’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_import_attendance’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.