This module useful to set maximum vacation days in holiday type as well as this module useful to check maximum leave days applicable in leave. For example, on Christmas, your company provides only 5 days' leave and any employee applies to leave for 7 days at Christmas then it will give a warning message. You can also set a maximum number of vacations in a month. For example, If your company provides 4 days of legal leave in a month, any employee applies for 5-day leaves in a month then it will give a warning message. This module also uses to set leaves like parenthood, The Hajj, etc.
1) It is easy to determine the maximum number of vacation days in a month.
2) It is easy to specify the maximum number of vacation days, especially on holidays.
3) If any employee applies for leave more than of leave days so it will give a warning.
4) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
5) This module saves your important time.
6) It reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_maximum_leave’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_maximum_leave’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
For any leave type were leaves in days, if it is required to set maximum continues leaves at a time to restrict then set "Maximum Days in Leave" to True. Then enter "No. of Maximum Days In Leave" to allow continue to leave for that leave type only.
For any leave type where leaves in days, if it is required to set maximum leaves total in a month to restrict then set "Maximum Days Leave in Month" to True. Then enter "No. of Maximum Days in Month" to allow for that leave type only.
You must enter the start and from the date of the leave of the current month only. if you enter leaves of previous or next month it will not allow. In that case, you will have to contact Hr Manager.
Based on leave type if maximum leave per month set, then if leaves days exceed, it warns and does not allow to enter leave. In that case, you will have to contact Hr Manager.
Based on leave type if maximum continues leave to set, then if leaves days exceed, it warns and does not allow to enter leave. In that case, you will have to contact Hr Manager.
For an example, leave for the hajj.
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues