Nowadays, Office 365 is a widely used cloud-based application. Here in odoo there are no options to sync your office-365 calendar, mails, contacts, and task. Using this application you can easily sync your office-365 stuff with odoo in just one click. Just setup once and import calendar, task, contacts, mails from one place.
- 1) Easy to sync calendar, mails, contacts, and tasks.
- 2) Easy to import and export recurrent events.
- 3) Easy to set a schedule for automatic import/export.
- 4) Imported mails are listed in odoo logged user's chatter.
- 5) Business-Friendly environments, so any one can understand easily.
- 6) Just Config your office-365 Key with odoo and go for it.
- 7) No more configuration required, just install it and cheers!
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_office365_connector’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_office365_connector’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.