In every business, you need to track each and every transaction. So proper cash control also helps to calculate cash flow. If you using Odoo POS in your store then with the help of this module you can manage cash flow and internal transactions in the cash register during running POS session.
In this module, you can manage the closing amount, cash-in, cash-out & payments from the POS frontend. You can print cash information and signature in the receipt. You can also print transaction statement of the current session as well as for a particular date. We provide 2 options in print transaction statement, 1) Generate PDF & 2) Generate Receipt.
- 1) Easy to manage the cash flow in running POS session.
- 2) You can mention entries of cash in and cash out with reason in the cash register.
- 3) You can manage the closing amount of POS session.
- 4) Easy to track the payments of the POS session.
- 5) We provide the below configurations,
A) Advance Cash Control: Tick the tickbox to manage cash control.
B) Is Cash In Out From POS: If you enable this, then POS user can put cash in take cash out from the cash register.
C) Print Information In Receipt: If you enable this feature then you can print cash information in receipt.
D) Is Signature Part In Receipt: If you enable this feature then you can print the signature in receipt.
E) Is Set Closing Balance During Close POS?: Enable this feature to set closing balance while close POS.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_pos_cash_in_out’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_pos_cash_in_out’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.