The module's purpose is to set double approval on point-of-sale orders. Double Approval requires two separate people to authorize a transaction. The first person is responsible for creating the order (known as the pos user/salesperson), while the second person checks and approves the order (known as the validator). Double Approval clearly protects from making a mistake from the process. Only the validator can validate/confirm POS orders. Validator has to set a limit on the POS order, when the limit is exceeded, the POS user is unable to create a new order until the validator validates/confirms the order.
1) You can set double approval on point of sale orders.
2) Only validator can confirm pos orders.
3) Easy to set maximum POS order limit for POS user.
4) Warning Arise on invalidated order limit is exceeded and POS user generates new order.
5) Validator can quickly validate and confirm a large number of orders.
6) You can generate the approvals in POS that fit your business needs.
7) We provide the below configurations,
A) Validator: Select users who can validate created POS orders.
B) Invalidated Limit: The validator put a limit of invalidated POS order numbers so after that limit user can not generate a new order.
Note: Please kindly note once the order proceeds then it will be not revert back, confirmation only just to double-check we are not doing any logical operation on the validator or confirmation part. all odoo standard procedures will be done when payment is done by the sale person.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_pos_order_confirmation’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.