This module facilitates POS user to change product view in the POS product screen. POS user can set default view or can switch between grid view and list view during the running POS Session. In the list view, we provide the option to select the product details to show in the list view, such as product name, price, code, type, on-hand quantity, forecasted quantity, UOM & image with flexible size like small, medium & large.
1) You can switch product view in the running POS session.
2) The POS user can set the default product view.
3) The POS user can switch between grid view and list view during the running POS Session.
4) You can show selected product details in the list view like product name, product price, product code, product type, product on-hand quantity, forecasted quantity, product UOM & product image.
5) You can show product images in the list view with different sizes (small, medium & large).
6) We provide the below configurations,
A) Enable Product Switch View: If you tick this group then POS user can switch between grid view and list view.
If you do not tick this group then the POS user can not switch between grid view and list view. It shows Odoo default grid view.
B) Default Product View: POS user have to choose the default product view here, grid view or list view.
If you tick list view as default then you have to tick product details which you want to display in the list view.
If you tick product image in the product details then you can choose the option for product image small, medium & large.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_pos_switch_view’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.