Nowadays, WhatsApp is frequently used. Many communications take place on WhatsApp. Currently, in Odoo there is no feature where you can send RFQ/Order direct to vendor's WhatsApp. Our module will provide that feature. You need to just one-time login in WhatsApp, after that, you can send RFQ/Order direct or manually to vendor WhatsApp. You can track sent messages in chatter.
1) User Setting: Just tick 'right' this "Purchase Whatsapp Feature".
2) We have 4 ways to show message content.
A) Order Information in Message - It will Display Only Order Information in Message.
B) Order Product Detail in the message - It will display Product Name, Qty, Price, Disc in the message.
C) Signature - It will Display signature at last in Message.
D) Display in Chatter the Message - Easy to track send the message which is sent in whatsapp.
3) We have given 2 buttons in each form.
A) Send By WhatsApp - If you want to change anything in the message, also you can select more than one customer.
B) Send By WhatsApp Direct - If you don't want to change anything in message. (For only one customer).
4) Easy to send RFQ/Order to vendor's Whatsapp in a single click.
5) Easy to send RFQ/Order to more than one vendor WhatsApp in a single click.
6) Easy to attach files (image, product brochure, price list, etc) with the message.
7) Easy to logout from WhatsApp(In General Setting 'Logout').
8) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
9) This module saves your important time.
10) It reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_purchase_whatsapp’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_purchase_whatsapp’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
User Setting: Just tick 'right' 'Purchase Whatsapp Feature'.
Goto Purchase config setting and select these features.
In the Purchase order, there is a button 'Send by Whatsapp'.
After clicking that button this wizard will popup, where you can add more than one vendor, edit the message if you want, attache more files (as per requirement) and RFQ/Purchase Order PDF report attached default.
After click 'Send' this QR code will popup(If you not logged in), scan this code with your WhatsApp and click 'Close and Send'.
After that, the message and PDF send to selected vendors WhatsApp.
Track sent the message in chatter with proper formate.
Click 'Send By Whatsapp Direct', here you can not change in message or attachments. after the click, that button message and PDF will directly send to that vendor.
In WhatsApp message will delivery like that.
In General Setting 'Logout' button, where you can logout from WhatsApp.
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues