An Advance Payment means contractually due sum that is paid or received in advance for goods or services, while the balance included in the invoice. But in odoo, there is no feature for advance payment from the purchase. This module will provide that feature. You can make register payment from purchase order while creating a purchase order. It will also manage journal items, so you do not need to worry about journal management. You can also use advance payment from another purchase order(*Only if both orders have the same customer).
- 1) User Setting: Enable 'Advance Payment(Purchase)'.
- 2) Easy to make the advance payment from the purchase order.
- 3) It will manage journal items while you make advance payments.
- 4) Also, you can use advance payment from another purchase order*(Only if both orders have the same vendor).
- 5) Easy to install and use it, No more configuration required.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_register_payment_po’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_register_payment_po’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.