If you want to hide price for a particular product in the shop and set that product for 'RFQ'? Sometimes the company wants more than one product's quote. Currently, odoo does not provide any kind of feature for make request for RFQ in a website, so don't worry, here we made a module, customer can request for more than one product's RFQ. You can set the product for RFQ in the shop, just tick the right 'Request for Quotation' option in the product and that product price will not display in the shop if the user needs that product then they will have to make an RFQ for that product. For spam protection, you can control a request with logged or None logged the user. Set several requests for logged or Non logged users, just go into website config setting and enable 'Enable Spam Protection', and you can see the list of users who sent a request, with IP address in 'Logged User Data'. You can see the list of RFQ in the 'Request for Quotation' sub-menu in the 'Quotation' menu.
1) Users can make 'Request for Quotation' for more than one product at a time.
2) Easy to set product for RFQ in the shop.
3) Both logged or not logged users can send a request for a quote.
4) Easy to see the list of RFQ in 'Request for Quotation' sub-menu in the sales 'Quotation' menu.
5) Filter by 'Request for Quotation' in the sales 'Quotation' list view.
6) Easy to manage spam Protection for logged or not logged the user.
7) Spam Protection: Config Setting 'Enable Spam Protection': After enabling this option, two options visible. Logged User Max Quotation per Day: This limit for only login user, if you set limit 5 than each login user will be able to make the 5-time request in a day. Non Logged User Max Quotation per Day: This limit for only users who are not logged in, if you set limit 3 than each non logged user will be able to make a 3-time request in a day.
8) See the list of logged or non logged user data in the 'Logged User Data' menu.
9) No special configuration required, install it, use it.
10) This module saves your important time.
11) It reduces human efforts.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_request_quote_multiple’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.