In this module, You can generate a template for user's access rights groups and hide menu items. Once you've established a template, you can assign it to users, which will immediately enable access groups as well as hide menus for that user. You can also utilize the mass action to update several user groups quickly.
- 1) You can create a template for access rights groups.
- 2) You can create a template to hide menu items.
- 3) Easy to hide any menu(root menu or submenu etc.) to any user.
- 4) You can create a template from the form view as well as the tree view.
- 5) Using a template, you can assign multiple groups and hide menus at once.
- 6) Using mass action, you can update the access groups of multi-users.
- 7) This module saves your important time.
1) You will receive the link to download the zip file of the module please download it.
2) Extract the zip file, you will see a folder named ‘sh_user_group_allocation_hide_menu’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Addons path / Custom Addons Path.
4) Now, open the odoo as Developer Mode.
5) Go to Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’, Press Update Button.
6) In the search bar, search ‘sh_user_group_allocation_hide_menu’.
7) Click on ‘Install’ to install it.