QA analysts are testers and problem solvers. Job duties include testing websites or software for problems, documenting any issues, and ensuring errors are corrected. They are a crucial component of any software development process. In the training period, you will learn how to dissect application and websites, test application with test cases, check-in different cross-platform, and work on different software/website based test tools.
- Creating an end-to-end test plan and executing the plan.
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Basic knowledge in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- A meticulous approach to work.
- Basic knowledge about software security.
- Basic knowledge about cross platforms.
- A creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Basic work experience in software development.
- Good grasping skills.
Any computer science-related degree/diploma program for 2-3 years.