Jr. Digital Marketing Executive
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
- Work on SEO of the website pages & blogs
- Work on multiple creative projects.
- Creating promotional, copyright, and technical content for products/services.
- Proofread/edit all communications for grammar and accuracy.
- Conduct online research, generate/develop original content for websites, and write creative unique content including articles, blogs, press releases and webpage content – blog that are best suited to specific social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- 1+ Years
- BE, ME, BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc (CA & IT), Diploma in Computer IT/EC, PGDCA.
- Good Knowledge about all social media.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in content management.