Python/PHP Project Manager
As part of the healer's team, as project manager, your primary role would be to take full responsibility for the success of a project from beginning to end.
You will lead the requirement gathering, review the project cost & time estimation, and regularly take client input to seal the deal
Managing project risks and ensuring successful project delivery and implementation will require you to schedule assignments, monitor, review, and report on project status regularly.
Motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance, and coach and create a vision for the team.
Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- The ability to design the domain of the project in a professional manner.
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as PHP and Python.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Agile development practices.
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms.
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms.
- Strong foundation in Python, PHP, and JS, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, Operating Systems, and software design.
- Excellence in GitHub/GitLab CI/CD.
- Basic knowledge of event-based systems using Kafka, SQS, or RabbitMQ.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Fluent Communication skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Conflict management.